Thursday, February 23, 2012

Book worm shirt, to be or not to be?

Since this is a new blog I decide to add some pizazz; just a dash of something I though y'all would find interesting.
I looked around my local campus and saw a funky, hip student body. Particularly, I noticed the many colorful graphic shirts. I asked the humanoids I came in contact with (mostly my friends; some aren't. I'm going to get a reputation; I can tell) if I could take pictures of their cool shirts.
This shirt belongs to my friend Camilla. She bought it online at Threadless. You can order your own! Her sister bought it for her, and she says it was about $10-15.
Each of the little books on her shirt is a story. I tried to name them all. There's "Treasure Island", "The Little Mermaid", "Dracula", "Alice in Wonderland", "Where the Wild ThingsAre", and "Little Red Riding hood". It's just the princess and the smile with the loos on the face that I don't know. How many can you relate with this shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment