Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin

This is a review on Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin facial cleanser. I bought this at wal-mart for about $10.
The pictures below are of the cleanser. It's got red packaging with a little tomato on them.
This product is made with natural ingredients and cruelty free. I believe it's vegan but I'm not sure. It has the antioxidant lycopene in it, as well as the good stuff from a watermelon.
Inside the tube is a clear, lightly fragranced gel. It doesn't smell like tomatoes, but has a very subtle veggie tinge under the fragrance. So if you don't like fragranced products, this isn't for you.
It seems like its doing nothing when you first use it. It's very gentle, and the gel has an almost water like quality.
This is perfect for people of any skin type. A little acne story: over the past few weeks my skin has been breaking out like crazy. I had three of those deep set zits; and on my nose too. I knew that my face had gotten use to my Clear Skin Morming Burst cleanser, and needed a new one that wouldn't rip the oil from my face, but get most of it. Within a day my skin felt calmed, my acne getting smaller.
This is perfect for combination, oily, and maybe dry skin as well, depending. If your dry with acne and you need something gentle, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment